The Value of a Pre-listing Home Inspection
There’s a lot more to selling a home than just nailing down a sign in your front yard. It’s a complicated process that may have unknowns.
Eventually prospective buyers are going to request an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. The Benefits of having an inspection performed ahead of time, helps in many other ways:
It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that.
- Defects don’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern, such as moisture or water intrusion.
- It may relieve the prospective buyers concerns and suspicions about the home.
- It reduces your liability and creates credibility by:
- Adding professional support documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Alerting you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
Let a Trained Certified Inspector provide you with a through and comprehensive home inspection and understandable report that allows you to maximize your position as a home seller.
Call Professional Home Inspection today!