The Value of a Pre-listing Home Inspection
There’s more to selling your home than placing a sign in your front yard. It’s a complicated process that may have unknowns and professionals can help with the process.
Eventually prospective buyers may request a home inspection. The benefits of having a Pre-listing Home Inspection performed prior to listing your home for sale:
• It provides a professional third-party viewpoint.
• Defects discovered by the Inspector provides you with the information to make repairs or present a Home Inspection Report defining the issues which eases the negotiating process.
• You now have the option to address concerns noted in the report by attaining contractor estimates.
• We offer a complimentary follow-up inspection to review repairs performed and reissue a revised Home Inspection Report at no additional cost.
• Advising you on immediate safety issues and items of concern, such as moisture or water intrusion before agents and visitors tour your home.
• Alleviate prospective buyers concerns and suspicions about the home.
• Adding professional support documentation to your disclosure statement.
Professional Home Inspection has become a respected choice for performing professional home inspection services for home buyers and sellers. We have performed nearly 5000 home inspections in our thirteen years in Lancaster, Lebanon, and York counties.
Let our ASHI Certified Inspectors provide you with a through and comprehensive Home Inspection and understandable Home Inspection Report that allows you to maximize your position as a home seller. Inspections performed according to the Standard of Practice of the American Society of Home Inspectors.
We look forward to working with you in the future. Please call our office for more information or to schedule inspection services.