Below is a comprehensive list of items included in our home inspections. If you have any questions, please contact PHI.
- Structure – The foundation, floors, framework, chimney. This will also include the inspector entering the crawlspace, basement and attic when applicable
- Electrical – Service line, capacity, main breaker, fuse/breaker box (location and internal condition), sub-panels (location and internal condition), wiring installation, grounding and bonding, operate GFCI/AFCI’s, switches and outlets, light fixtures.
- Plumbing – The condition of water supply and waste removal systems including evidence of leaks and proper venting. All water fixtures and drains will be operated and inspected for proper flow and drainage. Water heating equipment.
- Heating – Operational check and visual inspection of the primary heating system.
- Air Conditioning – Operational check and visual inspection of the central AC system (weather permitting – the outside temperature must be above 65 degrees)
- Exterior – Porches, decks, grounds, sidewalks, driveway, windows, grading, doors.
- Roof – Covering material, gutters, downspouts, flashings, skylights.
- Interior – Cracks, water stains, fit and operation of windows and doors, level and solid floors and fireplaces.
- Garage – Doors, automatic door openers including safety sensors, firewalls and fire doors to living space, floors and window.
- General Home Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Water Quality Analysis
- Termite Inspections
- Well Performance Inspections
- Mold Screening and Sampling
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- And Much More
Review our Standards of Practice for complete details.